Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ambrose's Delivery Video

7 comments:

  1. This is making me tear up! But it's stopping at the 3 min mark...maybe it's just not loading up all the way. I'll try again later. But I love that you made this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too anxious, I tried again and it worked! LOVE it!!! Congratulations you three :):) You look incredible, Steph, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I have been checking every day and I am so excited that you posted this! I was well lets just say scary! Until I got the drugs....I can't wait to hear all about it. He is beautiful and it made me tear up too :) Bryce liked the music as he had decided to not want to go to bed at 8:00 tonight...but I suppose that is fine since Daddy is TDY anyway. I would love to chat with you when things calm down.
    Love you bunches
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhhhhh........Dave and I just watched it and had tears in our eyes for you guys. (ok, well I did) What a day, all that pushing pain came back but if they didn't grow up so fast i'd do it 100 times. Welcome to the world little Ambrose, you have given your mommy and daddy the BEST blessing ever!!! We can't wait to meet you soon and watch you grow!
    Miss you guys and can't wait to talk when you're more rested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I found you blogging! Awesome video. Welcome to the world, Ambrose! You look great and so does your little man.By the way, maybe our kids are destined for each other since they, apparently, entered the world less than an hour apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I just re-read my comment and would like to clarify that the "you look great" is directed to you, Steph, and not to Ambrose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very happy for you guys, Congrats on your precious Ambrose. Beautiful video, as I am still typing through my tears. I am very glad to hear your delivery went as planned Steph and you were able to bring him into this world as you had planned!! YEAH!! Love that you have started to blog so we can keep up with you guys and see ALL the pictures you will be posting of that boy.
    Much love to you both!

    ReplyDelete