Thursday, April 9, 2009

A few pics

The past week has been WONDERFUL... my mom is here! It's like having my very own baby whisperer on my couch. She's been a huge help and has given us so many other "tools" to use to try and soothe our sweet boy. I just realized however, I don't have any pics of her and Ambrose, I had better get on that!






Lucky for me, he likes his carseat and car rides.




Some much loved Daddy time.


Even in utero, Ambrose loved to have his hands up by his head or face.



Enough of those pictures already!


Out of desperation one night, we discovered Amrbose likes being bounced on the ball. Needless to say, we have spend a TON of time on this ball!




3 weeks already, time is going WAY too fast!
































2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys need an adult-sized bouncy seat :) With the baby industry being so big, I'm sure someone's invented something like that. I like the big ball though. Probably gives you a good workout too :) Have I told you yet how cute Ambrose is?? WAY cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, can I just tell you that Ambrose has to be the fourth cutest boy I have EVER seen! Freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete