As we come to the next chapter in our life I am a mixed ball of emotions, excitement, nervous.... all of you who have been there and done this know exactly what I'm talking a bout. Every three years I go through the exact same emotions I felt on the first day of my freshman year, however, the friendships I have made and all the experiences that go along with this wonderful life far exceed any I had in high school. So with more excitement than fear we begin the next chapter in our life!
Here is my little helper helping me pack!
So cute! You're going to make lots of new friend, Steph! Miss you guys, love you.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I think it just gets harder and harder. Do you know when John will be coming to PC, and are you and baby going to come too at all? We really hope to see you guys soon. Have a good trip.
ReplyDeleteOk...so totally didn't realize that this was your blog!! I had seen the title on KJ's blog list, but just today clicked on it! Glad to be in contact with you all now!! So, where are you headed?? We are back in the states starting this fall (Klamath Falls and then onto the Aggressors in Vegas)...maybe we'll cross paths again! Oh, and by the way...cute picture of Ambrose.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! I hope the trip goes smoothly for you guys. Ambrose is getting so big, still love his cheeks!
ReplyDelete