Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Surely he'll get used to it right?

So Ambrose hates hates hates my eleventy gabillion dollar gym. He cries so loud I can hear him on the treadmill across the gym. He does have moments where he must calm down ( I don't know because I promptly put my headphones on) because their rule is if he cries for 10min straight they come and get me. It is a very nice, clean and friendly facility, with every toy imaginable and a nice childcare provider, so I know he is safe and well taken care of. So I guess that just leaves separation anxiety. He is in some form of childcare almost daily, we do MOPS and a bible study two days a week and then we head to the gym on our off days and the church nursery on Sun. He cries at all of these places, but if I don't go to these activities, that awful cooped up stir crazy feeling comes out, and that's not good for any of us :) So on we go, hoping that one of these day, the crying will stop and he'll actually enjoy getting out of the house and talking to his peers as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment