Sunday, February 21, 2010

You know you have big cheeks when....

your mom accidentally buckles them into your car seat buckle.



Sorry buddy.
In other mother of the year news if I had a penny for every time this kid somehow finds/eats an old cheerio or cracker on the floor, I'd be rich.

Despite me, Ambrose is still growing and thriving. He's recently started to stand on his own. It makes me smile every time I see him do it. And just a few hours ago, when I called his name, he walked from the wall over to me (which truthfully was only 4-5 steps). He's still got a ways to go until I consider him a walker, but we're getting there :)















1 comment:

  1. I totally buckled Jake's chubby thighs in his car seat when he was that age.... twice! I think I win Mother of the Decade :)

    ReplyDelete