John has always been a germaphobe, but flies in particular drive him out of his mind (because, as he reminds me all.the.time, flies carry all sorts of germs and literally vomit on you each time they land). He literally can't concentrate if there is one near him, regardless whether the fly is inside or outside.
So, each time john heads out to BBQ he arms himself with the traditional grilling tools....and a fly swatter.
I must admit though he comes by this obsessive phobia honestly (yes Bob Fischer, I'm talking to you). So I guess I wasn't that surprised when I walked outside one day and saw this...
* please note, after our time away the grass was a disaster, however it's alive and green today. I wish I had an excuse for the amount of toys we have in the back yard, but alas, it always looks that way (much to John's dismay).
No comments:
Post a Comment