Monday, October 18, 2010

Look who's THRILLED to be home....



The weather here has been completely un-South Dakota like, completely enjoyable and dare I say nice. We've made the best of it and spent a ton of time outside!

What would fall be without a trip to a pumpkin patch? Ambrose loved the hayride and the horses the pulled it. We drank hot chocolate, roasted marshmallows and looked around at all the gourds and pumpkins.












My parents have ensured that there is no lack of toys around here and Ambrose is loving it. We've spent a ton of time outside playing on the slide, blowing bubbles and riding on the toy tractor.

























Ambrose is loving all the attention and endless supply of willing playmates and I am thrilled to be lounging around while others are around to help me!
I will never tire of life at home!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph,
    What great pictures of Ambrose and I'm so glad he survived his first ear infection. You surely do a great job updating the blog and I think I can finally comment. Isn't it great to be home with family!
    Google seems to list me as Nana and I am a Nana, so if the name Deb doesn't show up anywhere, you'll know it's me! Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete