1.) Blogging hiatuses apparently. It's over halfway through March and this is my third post.
2.) MINE: Since all the toys here are technically his, he is having a hard time grasping the idea that he can't shout MINE to every friend that even looks at one of his toys when they're here on a play date.
3.) ineffective time outs: there have been a few times lately where he has actually gone runninginto timeout. When I go over to get him out and discuss why he was there, he sees me coming, signs and shouts "Sorry mama" and runs in the exact opposite direction.
4.) worlds best bed head: Ambrose takes a bath as part of his bed time routine, and the bed head that results from this is unreal. Not sure what he does in there at night, but much of it must be on his head!
5.) Car seat tantrums: The tantrums that ensue over getting in the car seat just about kill me dead every time.
6.)end of "small" maternity clothes: As I unpacked my maternity clothes there were about 4 shirts that I came across that I foolishly said, "these are WAY to big, I'll never get big enough to fit in these." Ha ha. I've reluctantly dug into that box and grabbed all of those over sized items, and wear them continually because nothing else really fits.
7.) any day now?: I am still working out about 5 days a week, and as if the looks weren't bad enough, the comments at the gym are even worse. Mainly, elderly ladies are the culprits, but if I had a nickle for every person that said "any day now," "trying to get things moving?" or "whoa, you look uncomfortable" I'd be building my own home gym rather than subjecting myself to all those comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment