Saturday, April 14, 2012

All smiles

Things that are making me smile lately

1) seeing my littlest boy wearing the older boys clothes. Not sure why, but my heart smiles when I see Bram in an outfit that Ambrose wore (which, this is not a frequent occurrence. Although the boys were born during the same season, Bram: April Ambrose: March, they are so different in size. The 12 month clothes that Bram is currently wearing (at 12 months) Ambrose wore at 5 months)


2) watching Ambrose get mail. you'd think publisher's clearing house had sent him a million dollars in the mail each time he receives a piece of mail. I think a postman could possibly be his current dream job.

3) the reverse camera on the iphone. I'm actually in pictures now!

4) Easter egg hunts in the sand

5) this awesome lamp. I found it used for a steal, and it looks perfect next to the chair in my house.





6) I saw 5 South Dakota license plates around town today.

7) These tubes. The store was out of cilantro one day, and I grabbed the cilantro tube to try as a substitute, I am SO glad I did. These taste awesome and are insanely convenient! Go out and grab yourself some!







No comments:

Post a Comment