This little boys imagination grows every day!
I've switched up the bedtime routine a bit, and what used be a semi relaxed end to the day has now turned into complete chaos with the addition of Bram.
I've been running a lot with the boys ( me running, them riding), and while they're troopers for a majority, we have a deal that I'll run my last mile around the track so that they can play on the football field. It's adorable to watch, and it makes running around the track a little more bearable. However, minutes after this pic was taken I had to interrupt my run to help Ambrose untangle his head and Bram untangle his feet from the soccer net.
sigh....
Of course this would happen this week. Shortly after I took the pic the tire pressure light also came on.
We are in the awkward smile phase here.
This boy will not allow me to feed him anything. If he's going to eat it, it must be skewered with his fork and shoveled into his mouth on his own accord. No exceptions.
I *looooove* that last pic! Awesome.
ReplyDeleteThey're just adorable. I love the idea of running on the track to let them play! Now I just need to find a track…and start running again ;) That last picture is a rite of passage and before you know it, you'll look back and realize it never happens anymore (unless it's on purpose, which is totally different). I miss those innocent days!
ReplyDelete