Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Return of the really awesome

Bed Head!

Bram's hair gets some rockin bead head when I grow it out, and it's back in full force. John has begun asking when we are planning to cut it, and man alive if I didn't squelch that idea right quick. We all know how it ended last time. He is going in on Saturday for a trim, but a true cut...nope.

I sound like a broken record here, so sorry, but folks the WEATHER! It's amazing. So, we went out for a hike on Sunday. John brought along his worth-their-weight-in-gold  binoculars, and Ambrose brought along his thank-the-Lord-their-still-in-one-piece binoculars, and John taught the boys the art of scouting (for people, this was a pretty busy hiking trail and there was no hope of seeing any sort of wild life). It was a total blast!


You'll remember that Brams sleeping issues still (for the love of all that is holy...STILL) persist, and in desperation we moved him to a big boy bed. We (we being me, john was all about the big boy bed) were terrified, but thus far, the transition has been fairly smooth. It's been fun looking for ideas for the boys shared big boy room, and I look forward to seeing it come together in Florida!!

Ambrose's tubby bear continues to get tons of love around here, and with all that love comes an immense amount of dirt, blood, (Ambrose suffers from some hellacious middle of the night bloody nose episodes), and overall wear and tear. my grandma is helping me avoid the disastrous day ( I shutter to think) where tubby either gets lost or falls apart and she is making us Tubby's brother, that will hopefully be a back up/stand in for our current tubby. However, in the middle of the night, sometimes Ambrose's tubby and Brammy's tubby end up together, and to tell which one is his, he feels the face of the bear. I hadn't noticed, but Bram's tubby has a turned up smile, and Ambrose's tubby has more of a straight smile. Anywho, grandma is putting the finishing touches on the new Tubby's face, and she needs a quick pick of his face. Thanks a million grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment