Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Date

Thanks to my wonderful mother, John and I headed out on our first real date since Ambrose joined our family. We went to Zen, a delicious restaurant with a wonderful view, but lets be real, they have a wine list and that was exactly what I was looking for.



Our first date was a night of firsts.
It was the first time...


* I wore a nursing bra on a date (sexy!).
* I couldn't get my mind of another (little) man.
* I got ready for a date in less than 10 minutes (yet didn't leave for over an hour).
* I wore high heels in over 9 months.


While John and I headed out on our date, mom and Ambrose and a date of their own.




baking cookies

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I am glad you guys had fun, and that your Mom is there to help out...especially in the sweets department :) Love you 3!

    ReplyDelete