Saturday, June 6, 2009

I've started a post about our adventures across the ocean, but I want to get some pics up for John first. He's growing up fast and gets more and more adorable every day!


I've included pics of our every day life, things that seem same old same old when you do them day in and day out, but if I were away from Ambrose, those are the things I'd miss the most...so hon, here they are.


eating: he no longer is content to just look up at us, you have to do bottle acrobatics and follow his gaze around the room



Playing: he tracks things like crazy now and loves to always have something to look at. The Bumbo provides him with a new view, he doesn't last long, but seems to like it while he's in there.
just chillin: we spend a lot of time just hanging out with friends and family










Bath time: our favorite time of the day :) We got that new tub that looks like a bucket (but costs way more than a bucket), and he loves it!



































1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys are doing well. Request: tell the world (or just me) more about that bucket bath. Very curious...

    ReplyDelete