Friday, February 12, 2010

Let me introduce you to

Mr. Hoarder McEverythingAmbrose has become a hoarder. He takes anything that I have either left out on the floor or kept in an accessible drawer, and crawls it to the bathroom, takes this stance.....



and throws the items into the bathtub
a few of the items found in the tub include, keys, name tags, food, an alarm clock, random socks, a rock......anything this little guy can get his hands on has been found in this tub. Oh ya, and he knows how to turn the water on, so many of the items are pulled out of the tub soaking wet.
Not exactly what I had in mind when I bought a house with a jet tub.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I just want to kiss those cheeks. Bryce also likes to throw things in the bath/shower...we don't have the cool jet tub, :) The other day while I was washing my hair, he threw in my slippers, two bath toys, and several cloth rings...I couldn't throw them out fast enough and he thought it was great fun. MIss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my sweet nephew! and i love that he's just a little rotten :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stinkin' funny!! I'm jealous of your jetted tub, BTW....

    ReplyDelete