*warning, this post is going to consist mainly of a hodge podge of pictures*
I went with an airplane theme and Ambrose and the kids all had a blast! The pic to the left is a flight simulator that John and Ambrose built together. Ambrose absolutely loves it and sits in it multiple times a day!
After watching some you tube videos, I made an attempt to ice his cupcakes. It's amazing that I didn't gain 10 pounds while I practiced because Ambrose and I ate the mistakes!
Mom lent us her cookie making/icing abilities and the airplane cookies turned out super cute!
Despite the high 70 temps, most of the kids came decked out in their own toddler sized flight suit. They
were adorable!
Instead of playing games with a bunch of toddlers, we painted wooden airplanes.
of course, cupcake eating and present opening was a hit. It was a blast to watch Ambrose realize all his friends were singing to him and that ALL the presents were his!
What a memorable day!!
What a fun party; good job, Momma! Ambrose is SO cute (and I can't believe he's 2 already!) P.S. I spy a baby belly! You don't show that nearly enough.
ReplyDeleteHi Steph and John, What a great second birthday! Ambrose looks like he is really enjoying those cookies. The flight suits are great. What fun! I'm praying for your upcoming delivery. How exciting. We had a great time surprising Rita for her birthday. Love,
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun! there's this blog called ohdeedoh.com that always has crazy fun decoratin ideas for houses, nurseries, party themes etc. for next year...you can take chocolate candy molds (order them in shapes like airplanes or whatever he's in to, and make crayons. i made some for my nephew and they're great for party favors.
ReplyDeletep.s. you don't look like you're very pregnant in these pictures so tell all those people at the gym to shove it :)