* sometimes at night, instead of sleeping I hold my littlest boy long after he's fallen asleep and just look at/enjoy him.
*Recently, there have been times I've weighed the pros and cons of cleaning the house vs. lighting a match and starting all over ( I kid of course).
*John's leaving for a work trip soon and I'm torn between feeling totally jealous and feeling bad for him . Jealous, because he gets to sleep for 8 glorious uninterrupted hours and feeling bad for him because Bram is growing up lightning fast and in even a few days, he'll miss a lot.
* Even though my sweet boy's face is filling out and he's developing his first thigh rolls I still worry that I'm starving him somehow (Ambrose's early days have left their scar!).
* Even though sleeping in the sling is the *only* way I can get him to sleep, the sleep trainer in me worries that in a couple of years I will be walking around with a 3yr old slung over my shoulder trying to get him to take a nap.
*Ambrose may or may not have eaten an entire bag of croutons as a snack in his pj's at 11:00
Clearly, the road to being a mother of two hasn't exactly been a smooth one, but I'm enjoying every bump.
No comments:
Post a Comment