I KNOW! It's been forever.
Life is a little....um...crazy around here. John has been gone for work, so it's just me and the boys, and sitting down to the computer to upload pics just isn't how I want to spend my 10 minutes of "me" time at the end of the night. The 10 minutes of "me" time is because Bram is going through what I'll call a sleep hiccup (and by sleep hiccup I mean, the kid does not sleep at night....ask my mom!), and I'm usually in bed about 10 minutes to 9.
Since my reinforcements have arrived, I have a little more time to get things done, so hopefully I'll update a couple of times while she's here (and then after she leaves, I'm sorry to say, it will probably be a little sparse again!).
This little guy is as adorable as ever and growing so fast!
We started Bram on solids this past week, and although he's much smaller than Ambrose was at this age, his skills in eating solids surpass Ambroses'. However, as always, he seems he wears more than he eats.
I'm on our pc, and I forgot what a total pain it is to upload multiple pics, so in an attempt to maintain what little sanity I have left, I'll be starting another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment