Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Look (great) Grandma!

The jingle bell hat has been passed down (normally he doesn't wear sideways, but John put it on him) :)
 The other night one of our friends had the squadron over and we sat around the fire pit. It sounded nice and dare I say relaxing, until we got there. The fire pit was in the front yard ( I use the term "yard" very loosely because it was rocks and cactus, like all NM front yards) which was near the street. So, it meant that John or I spent the entire night saving Bram from falling into or diving into the fire, blocking him from bolting into the street or steering him clear of all the cactus waiting to skewer him. It was a great time, with great company, but after an hour my nerves and patience were shot.







1 comment:

  1. great pictures, steph! especially love the one of John and Bram :)

    ReplyDelete