Knowing that singing wasn't really his thing, I made sure to dress him cute so that he had at least something going for him up there.
As I suspected, there wasn't a ton of singing done on his part, but he made sure that he was front and center. Boy was I glad that I dressed him well :)
Here's the video. I had good intentions of going up to the front when Ambrose sang, but the minute I tried to leave my seat (or take Bram with me) he screamed blue murder, and totally turned me into that mom with that kid, so I stayed in my seat, three rows from the back. p.s, Bram was "helping" me film, so take a heavy dose of Dramamine before you watch.


Oh my goodness, sooo adorable! Can't believe he's old enough to be participating in school Christmas programs! We're looking forward to the day when Asher's up there too, but also don't want the time to go by too fast! Can't wait to have the little guys together at Christmas!!! Way over due! :)
ReplyDelete