Friday, November 22, 2013

random pics and ramblings

It's 8:07am, and (miracle of miracles) both boys are still asleep, so I thought I'd go through some of our pics from the last few weeks/months and blog until the boys wake up (which, since I actually started to try and accomplish something, I'm sure they'll come out bleary eyed any second now).

The boys continue with their unfortonate head/facial injury streak. 


The squadron here is closing  down this year, which has been YEARS in the making. Honest to goodness, one year after we got here we started to hear rumblings that the squadron may close, and quite honestly, I totally doubted whether it was going to happen, but low and behold, here were are a couple months away from shutting the place down. Most of my friends will head out of here before the first of the year, which will be a total bummer since they are my sanity here. When we come back from Christmas break our squadron commander's wife said that there will about 5 families left! Life of playdates and dinners with friends will be at a minimum but hopefully we'll find life slowing down and family time increasing! Here's the boys at one of our play dates out at White Sands. It's been a total joy watching these little guys grow up together! We are in a completely unique situation, and the Air Force is basically closing the squadron here, picking up all jets, pilots and maintainers and plopping us down in a new building in FL. So, that means for the most part, we'll be moving to FL with our group of friends.
I ran another half marathon and did it in some good company! 8 kids among us and Taryn (459) rocked the half marathon while pregnant. What's your excuse for not running? ;)


They have a local gymnastics place that has open toddler gym on Saturday mornings, and last week I took the boys for the first time. It was a blast and we plan to head back to burn off energy on the weekends! 
Welp, that was good while it lasted. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment