We are back in South Dakota visiting family, and as always, the help is amazing, the weather....not so much. The weather today, on the 12th of May, was a snow storm. Not cool South Dakota, not cool.
how old is this kid.....5? He looks too old in this picture!
Let me begin by saying that traveling with a mobile, independent toddler is painful. There were about 10 times I wanted to cry, and one time I did cry. Also, all my friends who mentioned traveling with the BOB is a great idea and not difficult at all.....well, you lie!
We have been busy busy busy since we arrived, and it's been a blast!
We started the week with private swimming lessons. This little guy loves anything water, so he was in heaven.
Tuesday, it rained so we went to the mall and were one of those mothers who use the indoor play area and that's it. No shopping, just playing. It's almost as bad as becoming a mall walker.
Today we went to gymnastics, and oh, this kid was in toddler heaven. I was a little tentative at first because he was the youngest in the class by about a year and I thought I was going to be "that mom" that spends the entire time chasing her child around the gym. However, this little guy was amazing. He actually stood in a line before class and for the most part, followed along with the other kids. This will go down as one of the most enjoyable activities I have done with my son. 



No comments:
Post a Comment