The busiest and most note worthy event that took place was my little sisters wedding, and it was all things beautiful and romantic. Also, did I mention Ambrose was the ring bearer? No? Well, I was just a *pinch* anxious about Ambrose throwing one of his royal tantrums right there in the rose petal covered aisle. In the weeks leading up to the wedding I asked John if he had any ideas on how to get our strong willed little guy up the aisle. His response...." walk in the exact opposite direction you'd like him to go, and you might have a chance." Not exactly encouraging, so you can see why I was a leetle nervous. In the end we decided to keep him in a wagon and pull him up the aisle. He smiled up the entire aisle, and then was wheeled to the waiting arms of his granparents where he sat and ate (and ate and ate and ate) and watched Elmo on mute. He was adorable with a capital A.
see, I told you.
Other than that, we're just busy having a good time...take a look.





He is so cute and I want to eat his cheeks.
ReplyDeleteAAAAAA-DORABLE!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize your sister was even engaged, let alone married. Remember when she was graduating from HS I think in K-falls. Time flies! Have a great rest of your trip Steph! Ambrose is so cute!
ReplyDelete