Monday, November 22, 2010

Sledding

As the cooler weather approaches, we decided to make the best of what could be our last 70 degree day and we headed out for some "sledding" at White Sands.





















I had taken Ambrose once before ( John was of course gone somewhere) when he was less than a year, and while the scenery was beautiful, there was much more sand eating than sledding. this time though, Ambrose LOVED it. Not only did he love sledding, he loved that he pretty much had free reign of the place. I feel like so much of his life right now is having boundaries set (teacher speak for me saying "no, we don't stand on the coffee table, or throw glass candles on the floor, or help unload the dishwasher starting with the steak knives....) and he rarely can go 5 minutes let alone an hour with out me "redirecting" him.

The fact that Ambrose could run around on his own gave John and I time to just sit down and take it all in. This little boy truly is the light of our life, and it is pure joy to watch him grow!














* you'd think after over a year of blogging, I'd have it semi figured out, but you'd be wrong. Sorry the formatting is weird, I tried fixing it, but as you can see, I can't figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment